This will be the last post from us on the blog from Switzerland as we are gearing up for our return to Bahrain. I think that everyone is disappointed that the skiing has come to an end but lots of aching bodies, minds and limbs will be very happy of the rest.
We've had a fantastic final days skiing with most groups heading into France. The improvement that the whole group has made from the start of the week has been amazing people have been tackling slopes today that they would have looked at fearfully at the start of the week. Well done everyone!
The evening activity tonight was snowshoeing that was canceled a few days ago. It was a really nice walk through the crisp forest snow lit by burning torch light. As there is little light pollution and the night sky was so clear we could see hundreds of stars in the Milky Way. Amazing!
Well we are due to set off in just under 10 hours so we are about to have dinner, pack and then get an early night, ready for the early start.
See you soon!!!
PS. Sorry the technology has let us down this end and I've been unable to upload any photos. Keep checking the blog over the next couple of days, as when I get home I'll upload a few. I'm sure you will all have to look through the several hundred photos your son/daughter has probably taken.
Ta da.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment