From: Tufa (Daah)
Hi Mum and Dad,
How are you? I am very good, the ski trip is amazing
and I am really enjoying it. I am skiing at least 5 hours a day and I am doing different evening activities everyday. How is Zeinouba? Please reply.
Tufa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hhhiii tufa,
we r all very fine and we miss u alllllloooot mama cant stop thinkin about u me 2[ziki] it has been raining in bahrain o and about bahrain it says hiiiii dear and darling say hi please keep calling us reply back if can plz.
make sure you have a good time ,take lots of photos
many love from ziki,mama,and,papitos
hiii tufa,
h r u?i miss u alooot(ziki)mum and dad miss u 2.i cant wait till u come because every time i c ure pic on my laptop i remember 2 rite 2 you.pls call us again today and tell baba to let me talk with you ok
ps i got 10 out of 10 in my muscles now i hav the respiratory system.
take lots of photos and have a wonderful time
many love from ziko,papyand minniemouse(mama) plz reply
Post a Comment